Friday, March 20, 2009

1 driver 4 teachers+1 special guest





























...my dearest gf..really hope tat can enter the same U with eu..

hello...this is my new post..
today 5 of us go 2 eat vegetarian at (Big Nature)

then

go to shah alam repair my and sb's comps

after tat

sunway pyramid..~
damn alot of ppl man...and i really hope tat they request me to buy ticket for

but my dream din come true..@@

den they ask me to buy
den gg.com...but it was a nice movie also...

den skip skip skip

Dinner time,i bring them to Boston to eat steam lala but

CLOSE


damn sad lor..den we go to Wen Hua at berkerley for dinner..
tats all lor..kakaz
after tat Jap Yeap* join us also..special guest


den after we chit-chat a while..around 10 o'clock i send them back home..
^^a happy day..

p/s:sb's comp can use but my 1 cannot..SAD

hope u guys can enjoy reading bcoz i'm bite-ING by some 1 while writting tis..xD

1 comment:

eDw*iN said...

thx very much....
tat day very hapi.....
alikato......