Sunday, June 14, 2009

LoOk Out PoinT-

Xiao Yun DinG=small Genting ?
do u try b4 having dinner with ur lover on the mountain and enjoying the view of K.L?



my dear is enjoying a cup of loving drinks


hot chocolate,not a young boy anymore xD


mushroom soup specially ferr eu only


mushroom soup inside a bun..nice? =p


omg..add Cheese..like it-


we r enjoying


it's still evening-still bright


slowly


becumm nite-fantastic view


our world-


^.^ smile~cute


cOol pls~


happy day*

Yest after listening to my fren's suggestion..
i decide to try and bring my dear to this fantastic place..

although i nvr been Ampang b4 by my own..
but
bcos of my dear..
i dare myself and follow the instruction of my fren-deric(thx)

finally i'm reach without any wrong way..haha
so happy..

about the place..u guys o ladies and str8 know from the pics bah..
it is a good place for ppl to enjoying especially couple~



InC-AnsOn