Wednesday, April 29, 2009

A day..

damn..L I V E S H O W!
1st time..
Kok Yong and Yew King






Police is here

looking around to take a report..



bcoz of tis post..
i run to the nearast


O L D T O W N

to update..


juz happen 2days ago..
on tat day i go b to


Telok Panglima Garang

to find my friend and pass him
my hamsters
coz

haihx

skips~

after i fetch my 3 friends..
they suggest that we go to Jenjarom yamcha

after 15mins,we reach derr
and found a shop name

Ice Dot but not Igentis
tat shop quite okies..

b4 we walk in
there have few customers only..

outside sitting around 10 youth
and 1 of my friend say that
:they look like gangster,duno later will fight or not...

damn..my friend is DAMN CHUN

after 30mins like that..

on the spot,they Fan Toi and throw chair on the table and around..
damn pity the laupan liang..

i'm kepo and ask them..
izzit this kind of "live show" alwiz happen here?
they tell me that is the 2nd time edi but the shop beside 1 always happen..

damn kolian..[>.<] beware & alert when u yamcha during night time.. InCAnsOn

No comments: