Tuesday, April 14, 2009

WT..F....can say like that? sure..bcoz it is...!





This is a 1week story about MY LAPTOP~
LowYat Plaza i'm here..

6/4/2009-Monday
2day i'm so happy that yeu tat and hock song can puii me to LowYat Plaza..
bcoz i am looking for a new laptop..
the main purpose of buying laptop sure bcoz of...HAHAHA
Defence Of The Ancient lor...boy mah..sure gaming de..



me and yeu tat-aka Darren..gud in interact..
wit who?


2 buddies..arrigato gyozamas



looking for dear's gift during my 1st day at K.L.


hi..this story will be interesting for those who read it..
but very cham for the 1 who write this..
i'm so happy that my mum have sponsor me 1k and ask me go get a new laptop..

Y A H O O~

skip..

i go to LowYat Plaza to buy..
after survey for while i got a laptop which is under my budget and i think its quite ok...
For me..haha
Then i buy it and go to shopping at Sg.Wang lor...
Lazy to write more..we go to next part..



9/4/2009-Thursday

Darren at PJ street ss-inG




Damn..so many ppl Q-up for the LongGan Sui
Darren is 1 of them..muahaha



nice..tasy..delicious..
it cost Rm12 only..






finish jor..by we 2







Darren suggest to eat Asam Laksa also..
but i cannot edi...den at last we order and share..


Part 2..
why Darren and me will go to PJ street...all bcoz of my LAPTOP again..
2day suppose to stay at home and play my new laptop..
but cannot play DOTA..wad for..and the problem is BLUE SCREEN and RESTART
so sad..at 7:40pm i str8 call Darren and jiol him chiong to
LOWYAT Plaza
but he wasn't know that i'm going to derr..kakaz


b4 we go to PJ street..we go b to look for the seller..
they say maybe my Ram cannot combine..ask me to take out 1 and try 1 by 1..
wad Bull sHIT lar..~useless man..it's the same...MA SHANG DULAN
sienz...
the next day untill sunday have to work some more..cannot go find the seller..
suan siao...go to next bah..

13/4/2009-Monday

Hock Song..sry man..troublesome u alot..
drinking tea at Starbuck with big apple donuts~






Of Course.. Darren is smsing gal..
don't angry..xD




cit-chating with the staff...our interact minister Darren Tee





kaotim...got to go...


come to PART 3

the 3rd time i go back to LOWYAT...
i really...really....SIENZ.....
hope u can understand my feeling..damn sUX...
troulesome 2 of my friends again...pai seh pai seh

anyways..the fellow got nth when check my laptop..
nth happen..damn sui...
but he reformat for me and ask me try again..
i feel OK bcoz his attitude is OK too...but i'm getting MAD during the discussion with them..

S a b a r~

R e l a x l a r~

wad to do..juz sit and wait lor...


skip~

we are having fun at derr also while Darren is alwiz kao luii..
black de,white de,old de,young de,....Tong Tong Lai...^.^


while hock song is trying to break the lif door...no idea @.@

me...worry about my laptop..T.T

skip~

back to home..cannot PLAY it's the SAME!!!
blue screen and restart...
izzit is bcoz of i COPY Warcraft file from my old Desktop bcoz it is windows XP and my 1 is Vista..?
i'm wondering...NEXT!




14/4/2009-Tuesday
thx to my didi for fetching me after changing the new laptop

early in the morning..i call my friend Kelvin and ask him about the problem..

XP game to Vista comp..
he say nth..every1 can support warcraft...it is a normal game..
den for sure i GO BACK to LOWYAT again...

2day i din jiol Darren and Hock Song edi..dunwan mafan them..

i wake my bro up from bed...since he is free..
den he puii me to LYP again...
the staff is good..he change for me but take 2 hours bcoz OUT of STOCK

sienz..my didi is complaining bcoz of waiting..
wad to do..no choice???
got choice i also dunwan to wait lar..

after that..kaotim change edi..go back home..
i'm TIRED bcoz of this...and i cant install b warcraft bcoz of duno wt..shit my disk..
haihx..
i think i cant use tis laptop to play dota jor..no FATE..

when i'm using tis..i feel sad bcoz
my friend

******
Jason Tham tell me tat he can get at Rm1600..wad de..suan liao..
Handsome Keen tell me tat pc fair can get at Rm1744..wad de..sienz liao..

haihx..
duno wad to write..juz feel tired with this and...i feel like must study 1 more subject..
tat is Computer course...at least should know some basic..
if not a computer dumb like me always depends on others..
wasting money and troublesome others..


It's a boring title...which talk about all the craps..
but no choice...this is wad i feel..

Untill now still cannot play D.O.T.A..
Damn sienz..i am desperate for that GAME man...

and thx yaw hog too lar..he keeping say want to install for me..
although duno is true or not lar..
but i dunwan to trouble any1 liao lar..
ownself thing should settle by ownself..correct?


waiting for ur comment..~

InCAnsOn









2 comments:

yawhog said...

true la =_________=||
u sendiri cakap tak mau.


anyways.since u already bought da acer laptop then stop thinking about da price anymore la.

er.for your laptop.maybe u really sui la hahaha.cause sometimes u'll get a bad quality wan no matter which shop u go.its depends on luck sometimes.

lastly.bring your laptop here i install dota for u bah.even tho im not computer expert.but install dota i still can la.hehe.

InCAnsOn said...

wei..not acer lar..
Compaq lar..
haha..i sure go find u

XD