Friday, April 17, 2009

The night is still young...!








super Duper T I R E D*

Ti..Ti..Ti..Ti..
a msg from hogzai jio-ing limteh at berkerley..(IGNORE)
bcoz going to fetch gf(CONCENTRATE)..
kakaz..

my dictionary don't have Wei Ji Mong Kok,Wei Gal Pa China de..
all my friends know me well..especially hogzai..kakaz

AFTER tat still calling me..wakaka
thx hogzai..xD

i alwiz put friend at the 1st after gal...=p
so i went for the limteh around 10:30pm..but the 1 who invite us come late than us and the time should be 9:30 but change to 10pm..but he was LATE too..
Sad case..

it's OK don't talk about this..
actually this blog shouldn't be here bcoz it was juz a simple MAN's TALK..
but the main point is...
from 10o'clock can talk till 3o'clock in the morning...wT*...

but it was really fun with all the craps,bullshit,teory,dreams,experience...
untill i cannot tahan and order for Food around 1am++
DAMN....


sOrry hogzai and Darren who leave earlier ur face are not here..
bcoz i'm not planning to write edi..
but it was really a I N C I D E N T
kekez

the impression of after order food..LOLx



it was nice bcoz of my indoo mee..kekez

Today when i'm working it juz like suffering..
What goes around come around..haihx..
should sleep earlier..but gei kiang

Although i'm very tired now but i still try to upload tis new blog 1st to share wif u guys...

InCAnsOn

No comments: